Quality Care – and Careers – Close to Home
Founded in 1888, our not-for-profit healthcare system offers multiple locations with services for residents in eight surrounding counties. Excluding open-heart surgery, our Joint Commission Accredited Brunswick Campus is a 316-bed, full-service hospital located approximately 70 miles north of Jacksonville, Florida, and 75 miles south of Savannah, Georgia, and is the only major medical facility within a 150-mile area.
Our group benefits include a health plan, prescription drug plan; disease management/wellness program; dental, life, and disability insurance; retirement plan; 529 college savings plan; and more. Voluntary benefits include portable whole life insurance, pre-paid legal/identity theft, cancer insurance, and critical illness insurance.
*Note: Southeast Georgia Health System reserves the right to modify, change, revise, amend, or terminate these benefit plans at any time.
Apply Today, and Come Join Our Team
Ideally situated on the beautiful Georgia coastal region near renowned St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island, Southeast Georgia Health System offers not only sought-after career opportunities, but the chance to live and work in one of our nation’s most picturesque, relaxing, and family-friendly locales. Won’t you come join us, and enjoy all of the advantages we can offer your life at work, and outside of it?
Manager, Supply Chain Services
Southeast Georgia Health System
Live among the beautiful Golden Isles.
Work among outstanding medical professionals.
You really can have it all, at Southeast Georgia Health System. Our unique opportunities and Southern coastal setting, offer a wonderful place to live and work among highly respected professionals and raise your family. Because of our warm climate, those who come to the Golden Isles are able to enjoy outdoor activities all year long. Your only difficulty may be deciding what to do next!
We are in search of the following professional to join our team!
Manager, Supply Chain Services
- Brunswick, GA -
The Manager, Supply Chain Services provides day to day management for the supply chain functions including procurement, contracting, equipment distribution, receiving, distribution and inventory management.
- Ensures the use of available functionality and full utilization of the systems available to the Supply Chain area. Including MMIS system, point of use system, contract system and GPO and distributors systems.
- Creates and negotiates purchase agreements at the local level if a GPO agreement is not available or competitive. Documenting and delivering cost savings and value added processes to the System.
- Develops and implements System wide supply chain management functions to assure that supplies, equipment and services meet the needs of patients and user departments.
- Creating value through cost savings and streamlining operational efficiencies.
- Ensures the utilization of GPO contracts and standardization programs to maximize the share back from the GPOs and best tier pricing.
- Serves as an active member in any committee or affiliated network that the Health System is partnering.
- Uses research, planning, teamwork and communication to form and drive total cost solutions related to supply chain management
- Develops, publishes and revises policies and procedures for the efficient operation of the Supply Chain.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Five (5) years progressive experience in procurement, receiving, distribution and inventory management, with strong electronic IT material management processes.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) Preferred.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a relocation allowance!
Non-tobacco users only